Fall Rec Registration
Tell your friends and neighbors!
Requests for a specific practice day/time, coach, or teammate are taken during the registration process. We do our best to honor all requests, but cannot offer guarantees.
Please consider volunteering as a parent coach this season! When volunteer coaches register early, everyone benefits with better organization of teams, practice schedules, uniforms, etc.
RECREATIONAL SOCCER PROGRAM INFO
The North Scottsdale Soccer Club “Rec” program welcomes players of all levels and ability, ages 2-14.
- Spring and a Fall season
- Designed to offer a fun, developmental soccer experience.
- All teams are co-ed.
FALL 2017 SEASON
|Player Registration||Now open|
|Notification by Club or Coach||September 17-24|
|Practice Begins||Week of September 25|
|Games Begin||Saturday, September 30|
|NO GAME||Saturday, November 25|
|Games End||December 9|
FEES & PAYMENTS
$130 non-refundable registration fee includes
- 1 practice per week (1 hour)
- 1 game per week
- Adidas uniform kit
- Individual trophy.
We offer a $15 sibling discount.
PRACTICES (Fall Season)
- Begin the week of 9/25/17 at Desert Canyon Middle School – MAP
- Monday – Thursday; Practice start times range from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
GAMES (Fall Season)
- Begin 9/30/17 – once available, schedules are posted here.
- Played on Saturdays between 8:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Grayhawk Park – MAP
20726 N 76th Way
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Players must provide their own shin guards, cleats, and soccer ball.